Hunter Medical, Inc. Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
This web site is owned by Hunter Medical, Inc. (“Hunter Medical”). By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this web site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
You may be assigned a confidential login and password to access certain parts of the web site in accordance with the terms of this Agreement (a "Login"). In order to receive a Login, you may be required to provide information about yourself. You agree to provide and maintain accurate information. You agree to maintain your Login in strict confidence and not: (i) disclose your Login to any other party; or (ii) allow any other party to access the web site or to obtain any information from the web site by use of your Login. If your Login is disclosed to any other party, you agree to immediately inform Hunter Medical of such disclosure. You shall be responsible for all action taken or arising out of a misuse of your Login.
3. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hunter Medical at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on the web site are provided "as is". Hunter Medical makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Hunter Medical does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this web site.
In no event shall Hunter Medical or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the web site, even if Hunter Medical or its authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hunter Medical does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Hunter Medical may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hunter Medical does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hunter Medical has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hunter Medical of the third-party site. Use of any such linked web site is at your own risk.
8. Electronic Agreement and Counterparts
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- • You should provide personal data that is relevant to the purposes for which it is being collected, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, the personal data you provide should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We may also collect automatic information about your visit to our web site, such as time of day, browser type and version, browser language, your operating system and platform, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. This information is used for analytical purposes and to help us provide services to our clients. We may also use this information to administer and troubleshoot the web site.
- We do not provide services to children. In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not knowingly request or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we receive actual knowledge that we have collected such personal information without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as is practical.
- Please be aware that we will release specific personal information about you if required to do so to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We may also choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, but are not under any obligation to do so.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.